The Archangels are very real, powerful and non-denominational angles. They over see the guardian angels. Archangels are God’s/Creator’s messengers. They protect us and guide us with every aspect of our everyday life. They bring peace to earth and any person that invites them into their life. The Archangels have no time nor space restrictions, so they can help everyone that calls on them simultaneously.
Each religious and spiritual path has it own doctrine concerning the Archangels. I will discuss 15 of the Archangels here that are from Catholic, Jewish, Cabalistic, Christian, and Islamic ancient spiritual practices, texts and beliefs.
Anyone call call upon any Archangel for help, all you need to do is Call them by name, invite them into your life for guidance and just talk to them as you were speaking to your best friend.
1) Archangel Ariel: Ariel’s name means “Lioness of God” and her aura is a pale shade of pink. She reflects these qualities, including bravery, courage, focus, and elegant movements. If you notice images of lions or lionesses, this signals that Ariel is with you. Call upon her to boost your confidence and courage. She can also be called on to heal animals. She is involved with Divine magic, which means instant manifestation of the highest will. Ariel helps you attract any support you need for your life’s mission. The crystal associated with Archangel Ariel is the Rose Quartz.
2) Archangel Azrael: Azrael’s name means “Whom God Helps,” the aura is a beautiful shade of vanilla cream: a very pale yellow tone. He surrounds grieving and dying persons with this loving light to bring them comfort. When Azrael is around, you may see eggshell-colored twinkling lights in the room. The Crystal creamy yellow calcite is calibrated to Azrael’s energy, so holding or wearing this crystal may lend additional comfort.
3) Archangel Chamuel: Chameul’s name means “He who sees God.” His ability to see clearly helps us find things, situations and people. Also known as the angel of peaceful and spiritual relationships. He’s reowned for helping people find their career best suited to their purpose and passions. Chamuel’s crystal is green fluorite.
4) Archangel Gabriel: Gabriel’s name means “God is My Strength;” and is know as “The Messenger Angel.” Gabriel’s aura is copper, like her trumpet. When you wear the crystal stone citrine or the precious metal copper, you readily connect with her energy. She will give you the strength to tap into your leadership and communication skills and fill you with God’s strength. Gabriel loves to help writers and journalists deliver healing messages. Gabriel can also open doors that allow for publication of your articles and books.
5) Archangel Haniel: Haniel’s name means “Glory to God” and the aura is blueish-white, like the full moon’s glow. The crystal associated with Haniel is the moonstone, which has magical, nurturing energy associated with it. Wear or hold a moonstone whenever you wish to feel close to Haniel. She will care for you with her nurturing mother energy and effect miracles with her love for you.
6) Archangel Jeremiel: Jeremiel’s name means “Mercy of God” the aura is deep eggplant purple. The crystal is amethyst. He helps newly crossed over souls. He also helps those still living to make life reviews. Take time to be alone and ask Jeremiel to help you review where you’ve been, what you’ve learned, what patterns you’re ready to release, and what you’re grateful for in your life.
7) Archangel Jophiel: Jophiel’s name means “Beauty of God” aura is deep rose pink. Dark pink crystals, such as pink rubellite are associated with Jophiel’s energy. Jophiel sees beauty in everything and helps us to experience more grace and peace in our lives through slowing down and noticing the beauty that already surrounds us. Call upon Jophiel whenever you feel rushed, stressed or unhappy.
8) Archangel Metatron: Metatron’s aura is beautiful violet and sea foam-green stripes. The crystal aligned with Metatron’s energy is watermelon tourmaline. Metatron is one of the two archangels that walked upon Earth as human men. Metatron was the prophet and scribe, Enoch, who ascended after his exemplary Earth life. He continues working as a scribe and record keeper in Heaven. He helps people develop organizational and record-keeping skills as well. Metatron works closely with psychic and sensitive kids, and he loves to help adults help these children.
9) Archangel Michael: Michael’s name means “He Who Is Like God,” since he emanates the Creator’s awesome qualities of love, power, strength, and unwavering faith. His aura is royal blue mixed with tinges of royal purple. When he is near by you may see cobalt-blue sparkles of light. The crystal aligned with Michael is sugalite. Ask Michael to enter your dreams and clear away any fears that are blocking you from fully enjoying and living your spiritual gifts and qualities. Michael protects you and releases all fears and you can ask him to be with you continuously. Michael also works with light workers and aids in the reuniting of twin flames.
10) Archangel Raguel: Raguel’s name means “Friend of God” and his principal role is to create harmony and order in relationships. He is often referred to as “The Archangel of Justice and Fairness.” Raguel’s aura is a pale blue energy, like the sky on a perfect spring morning. The aquamarine crystal will align you with Raguel’s energy. is like an air-traffic controller, overseeing archangels and angels, ensuring harmony, cooperation, and order among them all. He will help you sort out all your feelings, enabling you to notice, understand and follow them.
11) Archangel Raphael: Raphael’s name means “Whom God Heals,” Raphael’s aura is emerald green. The crystals emeralds and malachite are aligned with his energy. Raphael is known as the healing angel in charge of physical healings for all living beings. Ask Raphael to surround anything that needs healing. Often, Raphael gives us Divine guidance (intuition, thoughts, ideas, dreams, and so on) about how we can participate in keeping our bodies healthy.
12) Archangel Raziel: Raziel’s name means “Secrets of God,” and his aura holds all the colors of the rainbow. Working with clear quartz crystals will magnify clairvoyance and helps you feel closer to Raziel. Raziel is the wizard and alchemist of the archangel realm. Raziel helps us understand ideas that defy normal logic. If you hunger for deep spiritual understanding ask Archangel Raziel to enter your dreams. You’ll soul-travel with him to classrooms where he’ll help you uncover truths and secrets. He will also help you understand esoteric spiritual ideas and them in practical ways. He will assist your alchemical work to turn ideas into gold.
13) Archangel Sandalphon: Sandalphon’s aura is a calming and cool shade of turquoise. Sandalphon can help your words and actions to be kind and gentle, yet powerful. As the archangel associated with music, you can feel his presence strongly when you listen to music, sing or play a musical instrument. One of his principal rules is to deliver and answer prayers. All prayers are heard and answered in Heaven. Sandalphon is the other archangel who was a mortal man, who lived such a remarkable spiritual life. Ask him to help you to live in integrity, with your spiritual gifts of prophecy, healing, and manifestation fully awakened. He can also help you speak your truth openly in a way that benefits everyone. He’ll also help you appreciate all the miracles and victories of every size in your life.
14) Archangel Uriel: Uriel’s name means “The Light Of God,” and his aura is pale yellow, like a candle’s glow. The crystal Amber is aligned with Uriel’s energy. He is known for his ability to enlighten our minds with Divine inspiration. Whenever you need ideas or intellectual guidance, contact Uriel. You’ll know that Uriel has answered when you have repetitive thoughts or ideas that are positive, loving, and helpful. If you need facts in a hurry, Uriel will supply you with the information. Trust the information that is popped into your head. Uriel will light your path one step at a time.
15) Archangel Zadkiel: Zadkiel’s name means “Righteousness of God,” his aura is deep indigo blue, and Lapis lazuli is the crystal aligned with his energy. Hold this stone above your eyebrows to awaken your ear chakras and to clearly hear the voice of the Divine. He helps us to release unforgiveness toward ourselves and others. Ask him to enter your dreams and act like a chimney sweep, clearing away any emotional toxins from your heart. He is the ultimate spiritual professor. He’ patient, kind, and has access to all knowledge. He is widely known for his ability to help human memory function. He likes to use the Socratic method of teaching, which means he’ll lead you so you can learn for yourself. Being observant of patterns in everything you see, hear and think is the best way to benefit from Zadkiel’s teachings.
As you can see each and every Archangel has many ways that help and guide us everyday. The only thing we have to do is invite them into our life. Once you invite them in, you will notice a huge difference in your life style, and your actions. Always remember to thank them for their guidance. The more you acknowledge them and thank them the more you will feel them around you. I hope this has helped clarify these amazing archangels.
Blessings, Love and Light